Aloha 2 Go Dark Chocolate Blackberry Goji Macadamias
- Dark Chocolate (cane sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, milk fat (butter), soya lecithin (emulsifier), pure vanilla)
- Macadamia Nuts
- Blackberry Powder (blackberry, maize starch, sucrose, sunflower lecithin (emulsifier)
- Natural Blackberry Flavor
- Goji Juice Powder (goji juice concentrate, maltodextrin)
- Contains Macadamia Nuts, Milk, Soy, PRODUCED ON EQUIPMENT THAT IS ALSO USED FOR PEANUTS AND OTHER TREE NUTS, WHEAT, MILK, SOY AND EGGS)
- Serving Size 35g - Servings Per Pack 1
- Calories: 200; Cal from Fat 140
- Total Fat 16g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 5 mg
- Total Carb 16g
- Protein 2g
- Gluten Free
- Nothing Artificial
Respecting Nature’s Gift of Food
Hawaiians share a deep-rooted cultural respect for the natural resources of the islands. From locally-sourced products to ingredients that are grown sustainably, without damage to the environment, our harvesting and sourcing processes incorporate our Hawaiian love and respect for nature.
At Royal Hawaiian, we show our respect for the land and Hawaii’s delicate ecosystem by practicing sustainability. We conserve water by relying almost exclusively on rainfall for irrigation. We’ve also acquired over a thousand acres of neglected macadamia orchards and rejuvenated the land by planting new trees. Giving back to nature is the Royal Hawaiian way.
Turning Waste Into Fuel
We recycle and reuse almost every part of the nut to fuel our next batch of home-grown macadamias. The hulls of the nuts are composted to renourish the soil and fertilize the rest of our orchards. Used macadamia nut shells are burned as an energy source to power our facilities. Our macadamia nuts are a gift from nature that never stop giving.