Savory Snack Lovers Gift Tray
Our beautiful reusable Gift Trays are wrapped up with a bow for someone who loves Macadamia Nuts! This tray is full of our Savory Perfections! Perfect for the Holidays, a Birthday, Anniversary or just because!
- One 5 ounce bag of Sea Salt Macadamia Nuts
- One 5 ounce bag of our Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper Macadamia Pouches
- One 5 ounce bag of Hawaiian BBQ Macadamia Nuts
- One 5 ounce bag of Natural Macadamia Nuts
- One 5 ounce bag of Maui Onion Macadamia Nuts
- One 5 ounce bag of Wasabi Macadamia Nuts
- Four 1.25-ounce Aloha 2 Go Pouches - (1) Sea Salt; (1) Hawaiian BBQ; (1) Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper; (1) Natural
- non GMO
- Certified Gluten Free
- Made w/ Whole Foods
- Low Carb
- Cholesterol Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Sulfite Free
Respecting Nature’s Gift of Food
Hawaiians share a deep-rooted cultural respect for the natural resources of the islands. From locally-sourced products to ingredients that are grown sustainably, without damage to the environment, our harvesting and sourcing processes incorporate our Hawaiian love and respect for nature.
At Royal Hawaiian, we show our respect for the land and Hawaii’s delicate ecosystem by practicing sustainability. We conserve water by relying almost exclusively on rainfall for irrigation. We’ve also acquired over a thousand acres of neglected macadamia orchards and rejuvenated the land by planting new trees. Giving back to nature is the Royal Hawaiian way.
Turning Waste Into Fuel
We recycle and reuse almost every part of the nut to fuel our next batch of home-grown macadamias. The hulls of the nuts are composted to renourish the soil and fertilize the rest of our orchards. Used macadamia nut shells are burned as an energy source to power our facilities. Our macadamia nuts are a gift from nature that never stop giving.