Tropical, Sweet & Savory Gift Tray
- 1 32 fl oz carton of Non-dairy, Shelf-Stable Original (unsweetened) Macadamia Milk
- Two 5-ounce bags of Sea Salt Macadamias
- Two 4-ounce bags of Mango Pineapple Macadamia Crunch
- Two 4.5-ounce bags of Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Mango Macadamias
- Two 1.25-ounce pouches of Hawaiian BBQ Macadamias
- 1 12 oz jar Macadamia Dark Chocolate Spread
- non GMO
- Certified Gluten Free
- Made w/ Whole Foods
- Low Carb
- Cholesterol Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Sulfite Free
Respecting Nature’s Gift of Food
Hawaiians share a deep-rooted cultural respect for the natural resources of the islands. From locally-sourced products to ingredients that are grown sustainably, without damage to the environment, our harvesting and sourcing processes incorporate our Hawaiian love and respect for nature.
At Royal Hawaiian, we show our respect for the land and Hawaii’s delicate ecosystem by practicing sustainability. We conserve water by relying almost exclusively on rainfall for irrigation. We’ve also acquired over a thousand acres of neglected macadamia orchards and rejuvenated the land by planting new trees. Giving back to nature is the Royal Hawaiian way.
Turning Waste Into Fuel
We recycle and reuse almost every part of the nut to fuel our next batch of home-grown macadamias. The hulls of the nuts are composted to renourish the soil and fertilize the rest of our orchards. Used macadamia nut shells are burned as an energy source to power our facilities. Our macadamia nuts are a gift from nature that never stop giving.