Vanilla Unsweetened Macadamia Milk
* SPECIAL! 12 cartons for $26.00 with $28.00 shipping anywhere in the Continental United States. Email - Karen@RoyalHawaiianOrchards.com if you are interested in this offer!
The macadamia flavor you’re already nuts about now available as a delicious dairy-free beverage. Perfect for drinking chilled straight from the glass or in your morning coffee, add it to smoothies, hot or cold cereal, acai bowls, baking recipes and more!
Enjoy 3/32 fl oz. cartons packaged as a set of 3.
- Macadamia Milk (Filtered Water, Macadamia Nuts)
- Natural Flavors
- Sunflower Lecithin
- Gum Arabic
- Sea Salt
- Xantham Gum
- Calcium Carbonate
- d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Natural Vitamin E)
- Postassium Citrate
- Vitamin A Palmitate
- Vitamin D2
- 50% More Calcium than dairy milk
- 50% Less Calories than Milk
- Excellent source of Vitamin E
- Good source of Vitamin D
- Made from REAL Macadamias
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Free of dairy, soy, lactose, gluten, casein, egg & MSG
- Certified OU Kosher
Respecting Nature’s Gift of Food
Hawaiians share a deep-rooted cultural respect for the natural resources of the islands. From locally-sourced products to ingredients that are grown sustainably, without damage to the environment, our harvesting and sourcing processes incorporate our Hawaiian love and respect for nature.
At Royal Hawaiian, we show our respect for the land and Hawaii’s delicate ecosystem by practicing sustainability. We conserve water by relying almost exclusively on rainfall for irrigation. We’ve also acquired over a thousand acres of neglected macadamia orchards and rejuvenated the land by planting new trees. Giving back to nature is the Royal Hawaiian way.
Turning Waste Into Fuel
We recycle and reuse almost every part of the nut to fuel our next batch of home-grown macadamias. The hulls of the nuts are composted to renourish the soil and fertilize the rest of our orchards. Used macadamia nut shells are burned as an energy source to power our facilities. Our macadamia nuts are a gift from nature that never stop giving.